Visitor Counter

Things I like about Malaysia

It has been 4 months I moved to Malaysia adn i can already say that I am obsessed with everything here. There's magnificent blend between local Malaysian, Chinese and many other Asian cultures. The places/tourist spots are very admirable, the people here are super friendly.
For me the most pleasing thing about Malaysia is actually the food. First of all it tastes and feels like home. Most local foods have a balance of spicy and all the other good stuffs that hit our taste buds right, which I find comforting. This food here is comparatively cheap which is convinient for students to feast without braking the bank. I have tried nearly all the items from restaurants and i must say, it is mind blowing that someone can make a flavor explosion inside inside our month. Not only that, I've tried alot of street foods, and they are exceptionally good. That's the real taste of Asian. 

Comments

Popular Posts